Announcements

Help us improve the Equinix Community by completing a quick survey

Discussions

How can I deploy and manage my infrastructure on Equinix Metal?

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reply 1 1

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Equinix Metal provides you with a number of tools and APIs for programmatic control and automation. This includes Equinix Metal's web-based portal, command-line interface (CLI), and RESTful API, which allow you to easily manage your infrastructure and automate your workflows.

A few useful resources:

• Equinix Metal Website: The Equinix Metal website is a great place to start learning about the product. It provides an overview of Equinix Metal, its features, and how it works.

• Equinix Metal Documentation: The Equinix Metal documentation provides detailed information on how to use and configure Equinix Metal. It includes guides on topics such as deploying servers, configuring networking, and working with APIs.  API Documentation

• Equinix Metal Blog: The Equinix Metal blog provides regular updates on the product, as well as tips and best practices for using it effectively. It's a great resource for staying up-to-date on the latest news and developments in the world of Equinix Metal.

• Equinix Metal Support: Equinix Metal provides dedicated support for its customers. If you have any questions or issues, you can contact Equinix Metal support for help and guidance.