Forum Discussion

Shannon
Community Manager
3 years ago

New to Community? Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome! The Equinix Community is up and running, and we are so excited to get to know you! If you haven't introduced yourself to the community, stop by and say hello in this discussion thread. 

Please tell us a bit about yourself. Here's some questions you may answer to get your juices flowing...feel free to add anything you would like!

• What brings you to the Equinix community?
  • Tell us a little about yourself. What you do, what company do you work for, where are you located?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment?
  • What Equinix products or solutions do you use? 
  • What Technologies/Languages do you work with?
  • Have you been to any of our Equinix events, meetups, or conferences? If so, which ones? 
  • What’s one way or suggestion to make this Community and Equinix better?
  • What do you do for fun? 

BeckyPeal
    Equinix Employee

Hello from Colorado Springs, CO. I am excited to be part of the Customer Community!

I work for Equinix as a Director of Product Communications. I enjoy camping with my family & friends in the beautiful state of Colorado. My husband and I are Wagonmasters for the Colorado Rally for our camper manufacturer - which just means we coordinate and host a big weekend party for about 150+ other camper owners and their families in Granby, Colorado.

I love dogs and we have two rescues that are an important part of our family. Felix (left) and Misty (right) both love camping, long walks, and any kind of treat. I might be biased, but I think they are the cutest!

I look forward to meeting everyone.

J_Shin
      Equinix Employee

after recently losing my furry canine love - i share the appreciation of our lil furry canines family members. ❤️

Shannon
    Community Manager

I'll get this community introduction started 🎉

I’m Shannon and I work on the Equinix Customer Communications team heading up the Community. Currently based near Seattle, Washington, USA. Right now, I'm getting ready to invite beta users into Community! I can't wait to everyone. 

When I'm not working, you can find me traveling, golfing, mountain biking, snowboarding or doing projects around the house. Left Photo: Golfing in Hawaii. Right Photo: Snowboarding at Mammoth Mountain

J_Shin
      Equinix Employee

love the freeride and beautiful carves in the background!