Forum Discussion

API_User
Level 9
2 years ago

[sandbox] Create service profile and L2 connection

Hello,
I would like to create a L2 connection in the sandbox but I'm having some problems. I can get a list of ports but I can't get a service profile using GET /fabric/v4/serviceProfiles. When I try to create a service profile I get the message "PENDING APPROVAL" but I can't find a way to approve this service profile.
What would be the best way to test the setup of L2 connections to Azure, AWS and Google in the the sadbox environment?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

2 Replies

• Hello API User,

We can help approve the service profile that you created. Once the service profile is approved, you might be able to query the profiles. Could you please provide the profile name/ UUID or any reference to your account?

You could join our slack channel(#equinix-fabric-support) if you would like to provide these details privately. Regards!
  • Hello,

thanks for the quick replay. The API to get a list of Service Profiles (fabric/v4/serviceProfiles) is working now and I just one of them for my tests.
    However, I have a follow-up question: I used the Service Profile "Azure Express Route" ("uuid": "9915c38f-568f-4c06-b7a2-cef6b6e67847") to test the creation of a redundant connection and received this error message:
    {'errorCode': 'EQ-3142504', 'errorMessage': 'Vlan inner tag required', 'details': 'Vlan c-tag is required on zside', 'correlationId': 'null-0000-104714828819-api', 'additionalInfo': [{'property': '/zSide/accessPoint/linkProtocol/vlanCTag'}]}
    But I couldn't find any reference in the documentation for vlanCTag in the documentation for redundant connections in https://developer.equinix.com/dev-docs/fabric/getting-started/v3-to-v4-apis-migration/connect-to-microsoft-azure-parameters-mapping.
    Any advice?
    Thanks