Forum Discussion

jholder
Level 1
2 years ago

Where are the SOC reports located now?

I used to be able to download the latest SOC II Type II reports online, where are they located now? Specially I need it for LA3

Jantzen
    Community Manager

jholder - Thanks for posting!

You can still view them online inside the Equinix Customer Portal (ECP). Once logged in, click the "Support" link in the upper right and the "Visit Support Center" button from the resulting menu. Once in the Support Center, scroll down and on the left side you'll see a "Certifications and Compliance" section. Click there and you'll be able to access the various reports.

As a quick note, we've globalized our SOC reports, so they apply to all of our locations, not individual IBXs.

Hopefully this is what you were looking for.

Cheers,
    Jantzen

kabdullah
      Level 1

Any consideration to place a soft link that goes straight to  "certification and Compliance' Link as we are also ram[ping up 1Q23 SOC reporting and will also need this, and I am guessing all of your other clients.

thx,

Karim

• Is the SOC2 Type 2 report available for the Americas region (LA4)? I only see SOC reports for Canada.

Jantzen
      Community Manager

agaray - We have globalized our SOC reports, so they apply to all of our locations, not individual IBXs.  They are included by default in the global report. Click on the Global Certifications card and there are Type 2 SOC 2 & SOC 1 reports. 

Jantzen
    Community Manager

I just downloaded the "Equinix (Global DCH) - Type 2 SOC 2 - Report - Clickwrap" file from the support center using the steps above and it looks like both LA and NY area data centers were included in the report. Are you seeing something different on your end? Are these reports not what you were looking for? 

If you need something other than what's included in the support center, I'd suggest reaching out to your account team with the specifics so we can better help.

MattK
      Equinix Employee

I logged in to the customer portal and downloaded the "Equinix (Global DCH) - Type 2 SOC 2 - Report - Clickwrap" file.  I get a screen that asks me to accept the confidentiality non-disclosure statement.  Regardless of what I click,  "I Accept" or "I Do Not Accept" the image does not respond.  Thats right, its an image and is not linked to anything.

equinix-global-dch-type-2-soc-2-report-clickwrap (kapostcontent.net)

BAvery
        Level 1

I'm seeing the same thing. Were you able to get a resolution to this?

MikeS
      Level 1

Can you address the previously posted reply to this thread - I'm seeing the same behavior: 

I logged in to the customer portal and downloaded the "Equinix (Global DCH) - Type 2 SOC 2 - Report - Clickwrap" file.  I get a screen that asks me to accept the confidentiality non-disclosure statement.  Regardless of what I click,  "I Accept" or "I Do Not Accept" the image does not respond.  Thats right, its an image and is not linked to anything.

-I have Adobe Acrobat installed. 

Shannon
        Community Manager

MikeS Appreciate you sharing that you are encountering the same issue. We've escalated to our teams internally to see how we can resolve and fix this. Stay tuned for an update.