Forum Discussion

jenny
Equinix Employee
2 months ago

Welcome! Meet the Group & Team Members

What is this group?

Welcome to the Accessibility Improvements Group we have created this space for customers and partners to share any feedback on Equinix accessibility directly with us. We want this to be a safe space to share feedback to ensure we make our user-centered products easy to use, efficient and enjoyable for all users.

If you are interested in providing any feedback on accessibility or hearing changes that might impact our accessibility users, please make sure to select the follow button to subscribe to group notifications.

Meet the UX Team! 

The UX team is responsible for co-creating user centered products and services that are easy to use, efficient, and enjoyable. We believe that the Equinix user experience is a shared responsibility that happens at the intersection of business, technology and design. We work closely with other teams—such as product, engineering, and marketing—to ensure our work aligns with the overarching strategies while making it as delightful and easy to use as possible. 

Below in the comments, you’ll hear from each of the amazing team members who will be part of this group!  

rydersims
    Equinix Employee

Hi Everyone, I'm Ryder Booth. I work with Jenny on the Design System team here at Equinix, and we look forward to all your feedback, positive or negative, as we really want to focus on making services anyone can use. Look forward to hearing from you. 

nharake
    Equinix Employee

Hi everyone! I’m Nicole Harake, a UX Researcher supporting products like Fabric and Equinix Internet Access. My role at Equinix is to ensure that your voice is being heard in the product development process so that your experience with our products is accessible and seamless. I can't wait to interact with you all and learn from your experiences!

kdcruz
    Equinix Employee

Hello there! I'm Kris Delacruz, a UX Designer supporting Equinix Fabric. I'm excited to learn, listen and improve our experiences with your thoughts and feedback. My goal is to include your feedback on our design decisions and bring your voice at the center of discussions. Please reach out to us if you have anything in mind and we are hear to learn from your daily experiences. 

Eugenia
    Equinix Employee

Hi everyone! I’m Eugenia Chung, the UX Writer for Fabric, Network Edge, and Solution Builder. I’m so excited to join this group and learn from you all. I look forward to incorporating your feedback to create a more delightful and accessible experience.