Announcements

Help us improve the Equinix Community by completing a quick survey

Discussions

Looking for CTV , IPTV operators, others for my channels JAZZ 4K , JAZZ.HD

Looking for CTV , IPTV operators, others for my channels JAZZ 4K , JAZZ.HD

JAZZTELEVISION
Level 2

I am also looking for TV exchange centers in Europe and the World. I know that a lot of such company in Amsterdam Frankfurt and London but also need specific locations.

Replies 4 4

Shannon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JAZZTELEVISION - we're excited to have you join our community! 

It sounds like you're looking to expand your reach for JAZZ 4K and JAZZ.HD channels by connecting with CTV, IPTV operators, and TV exchange centers. We're a growing community and have quite a few members here from Europe, so hopefully, some of them can provide some guidance. 

JAZZTELEVISION
Level 2

Thank you,
right, the community must support each other. I invite all who like high culture (less and less in the World, among young people)

J_Shin
Equinix Employee

Hi @JAZZTELEVISION  if you have access to the Equinix Marketplace - you can search to see if any/all vertical business partners who offer their solutions via the Equinix Fabric.  Don't fret if you don't see a partner listing as it could mean the partner in question is not publicly making their presence known....  if this is the case, you may see a contact listed for whom you can reach out to inquire.  

You can also work with your Equinix Account Team (if applicable) to assist with the discovery. 

"Equinix Marketplace is a business-to-business platform for buyers and sellers, or service providers. Grow your business with strategic colocation solutions and decision-making tools, whether your company is selling services or looking to connect with service providers already available in our IBX data centers.

The searchable business directory contains thousands of companies from vital industry verticals. SaaS, cloud and network service providers, colocation partners, and resellers can connect with enterprise customers searching for and contacting sellers. Equinix Marketplace generates leads from potential buyers collocated in the Equinix data center ecosystems."

JAZZTELEVISION
Level 2

The problem is in how to search and filter, it is impossible to know how to find, for example:
1. TV channel exchange centers, e.g. Amsterdam, most cable download there TV programs as a package of 100-200 tv channels
2. well exist in such a place where TV operators download broadcasters