Announcements

Help us improve the Equinix Community by completing a quick survey

Discussions

Who do I contact for help with creating a new user account and setting up my billing account?

Who do I contact for help with creating a new user account and setting up my billing account?

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reply 1 1

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Customers can use the live chat feature to chat with a customer support representative while going through the device creation and billing account creation process in Network Edge. Customer support is also available by emailing support@equinix.com. All facets of the Network Edge product are ordered online using the Equinix Fabric portal or the Network Edge API. The system will update the pricing in real time as you make changes to your solution. A summary will be presented before placing the order. You can also save and download or print a summary before committing to buy. All facets of the Network Edge product are ordered online using the Equinix Fabric portal or the Network Edge API. The system will update the pricing in real time as you make changes to your solution. A summary will be presented before placing the order. You can also save and download or print a summary before committing to buy.

For onboarding and support questions, customers have three options:

• Use the live chat feature to chat with a customer support representative while going through the device creation and billing account creation process in Network Edge.
  • Submit a trouble ticket by clicking Support and selecting Report an Issue in the Equinix Fabric Portal.
  • Send an email to support@equinix.com.