Announcements

Cast your vote for the Equinix Community AMA Series! Complete our survey

Discussions

Where are the SOC reports located now?

jholder
Level 1

I used to be able to download the latest SOC II Type II reports online, where are they located now? Specially I need it for LA3

Replies 10 10

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jholder - Thanks for posting!

You can still view them online inside the Equinix Customer Portal (ECP). Once logged in, click the "Support" link in the upper right and the "Visit Support Center" button from the resulting menu. Once in the Support Center, scroll down and on the left side you'll see a "Certifications and Compliance" section. Click there and you'll be able to access the various reports.

As a quick note, we've globalized our SOC reports, so they apply to all of our locations, not individual IBXs.

Hopefully this is what you were looking for.

Cheers,
Jantzen

kabdullah

Any consideration to place a soft link that goes straight to  "certification and Compliance' Link as we are also ram[ping up 1Q23 SOC reporting and will also need this, and I am guessing all of your other clients.

thx,

Karim

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karim,

Thanks for the suggestion. Just so I can fully understand, where would you like to see this link placed? If you are just asking for it to be posted here, you can try this link. It should get you to the correct page. From there you'd just need to scroll down and click on the "Certifications and Compliance" section.

https://eqixcustomerportal.equinix.com/ecp/casemanagement/supportcenter/overview/

Thanks,
Jantzen

agaray
Level 2

Is the SOC2 Type 2 report available for the Americas region (LA4)? I only see SOC reports for Canada.

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agaray - We have globalized our SOC reports, so they apply to all of our locations, not individual IBXs.  They are included by default in the global report. Click on the Global Certifications card and there are Type 2 SOC 2 & SOC 1 reports. 

Pinti59

I am actually looking for the same SOC2  report for NJ, the listed datacenters in the report only have the Canadians ones listed. Is there anything for NJ?

agaray

Hi @Jantzen, thanks for information. 

Jantzen
Community Manager
Community Manager

I just downloaded the "Equinix (Global DCH) - Type 2 SOC 2 - Report - Clickwrap" file from the support center using the steps above and it looks like both LA and NY area data centers were included in the report. Are you seeing something different on your end? Are these reports not what you were looking for? 

If you need something other than what's included in the support center, I'd suggest reaching out to your account team with the specifics so we can better help.

MattK
Equinix Employee

I logged in to the customer portal and downloaded the "Equinix (Global DCH) - Type 2 SOC 2 - Report - Clickwrap" file.  I get a screen that asks me to accept the confidentiality non-disclosure statement.  Regardless of what I click,  "I Accept" or "I Do Not Accept" the image does not respond.  Thats right, its an image and is not linked to anything.

equinix-global-dch-type-2-soc-2-report-clickwrap (kapostcontent.net)